Friday, January 13, 2006

The Beginnings of Blogging

I am not sure that I am doing this right. I am pretty internet, computer, technologically illiterate. My friend once referred to his computer as "the fancy light box that sat on his desk." As the times are changing I am starting to feel more like my friend. Except I would probably have to refer to mine as "the fancy white notebook that sits on my lap," since that is where you will find my iBook most of the time.

Ok, now that I have rambled about this nonsense, let's see if this worked.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Thanks for the encouragement brother.

Brock Blackburn said...

what happened to the blog Mike? I was hoping to see some good cafe1040 updates on here. i'm sure you're busy with the huge group for the summer, its great to hear that ya'll are growing and looking towards a second base.

Michael said...

more coming?
peace,
Michael